• Cooks in: 20 minutes • Serves: 1 • Difficulty: super easy • Category: ready to eat •
“Nickname: Sloppy Joe”
- 6 rashers of smoked bacon
- Big pinch of brown sugar
- Pinch of chilli powder
- 3 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 3 slices of Turkey per person
- 2 tbsp Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 3 thick slices of bread
- 1 sliced tomato
- Add the bacon to a hot frying pan and fry on both sides until brown. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and chilli powder and cook until turning crispy.
- Take the bacon out of the pan and pat dry with kitchen roll.
- Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise and one heaped tablespoon of cranberry sauce into a bowl and mix.
- Cut three thick slices of bread.
- Take the middle piece of bread and toast in the hot bacon fat pan.
- Take the slices of bread and spread on the cranberry mayonnaise (both sides for the middle piece).
- Layer the smoked turkey, bacon, tomato and lettuce on the bottom slice, then place the middle piece of bread on top and add another layer of ingredients, topping with the final slice of bread.
• Cooks in: 20 minutes • Serves: 1 • Difficulty: super easy • Category: ready to eat • “Nickname: Sloppy Joe” Ingredients: 6 rashers of smoked bacon Big pinch of brown sugar Pinch of chilli powder 3 iceberg lettuce leaves 3 slices of Turkey per person 2 tbsp Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise 1 tbsp cranberry sauce […]
• Cooks in: 30 minutes • Serves: 2 • Difficulty: super easy • Category: ready to eat • “This exotic duck salad has got it all going on – crunch, spice, juicy fruit and tasty crispy duck” Ingredients: 1 large duck breast 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder 1 pomegranate , halved 3 spring onions […]
• Cooks in: 30 minutes • Serves: 6 • Difficulty: easy • Category: low and slow • “For the tasty, tender wings, marinate overnight and bring them to room temperature before cooking” Ingredients: 25 higher-welfare chicken wings ginger and honey marinade 5 spring onions , finely sliced 5 tbsp honey 2 tbsp soy sauce 1 red […]
• Cooks in: 25 minutes • Serves: 4 • Difficulty: not too tricky • Category: ready to eat • “Delicious and refreshing, it’s ideal for sunny days” Ingredients: 1 bunch of spring onions 1 clove of garlic; 5cm piece of ginger 1 fresh green Bird’s-eye chilli 1 teaspoon cumin seeds groundnut oil 3 fresh curry […]