In order to be able to offer our Website, we process personal data. The term "personal data" means information that identifies you as a person. This definition is in accordance with the Relevant Laws.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
To get in touch with us via our Website, we need the following information from you:
- The company you work for (optional)
- Your Name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
We will only use your data for the above-mentioned purpose, or for a purpose closely related to it. Thus, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We are committed to protecting your personal information from loss, destruction, use, alteration or disclosure by unauthorized persons. This ensures that those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this by means of the following measures:
Securing network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or similar technology.
Access to the data is limited to those who need the data.
We will not retain your personal data any longer than we need it for the purposes previously described.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
It is possible that other parties may receive your data from us. We agree with these parties in a processing agreement that they will handle your data with care and they will only receive the data necessary to provide their service. These parties only use your data in accordance with the instructions we give them and not for their own purposes.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside the European Union if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data. Without your consent we will never transfer your data to other countries or parties other than those mentioned above.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent from a website's server to the browser. The browser then stores the file in your device. Your device is given a unique number, which our site uses to recognize the device later.
The data we collect from you is personal. You therefore have the following rights:
- You may ask us for access to your data;
- You may ask us to correct, limit or delete your data;
- You may ask us for a copy of your data. We can also pass on this copy - at your request - to another party, so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
- You can object to the processing of your data;
- You can lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that we are unlawfully processing your data;
- You may withdraw your permission to process your data at any time. From the moment you withdraw your permission, we are no longer allowed to process your data.
6468 EL Kerkrade
31 (0)45 – 41 00 150